Local, instructor-led live Vert.x training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Eclipse Vert.x to create web applications.
Vert.x training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Vert.x trainings in Pakistan can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Andrea Gazzarini - @Cult srl
Course: Vert.x: Build a Reactive Application on JVM
Motorola Solutions Systems Polska
Course: Spring Webflux
Vert.x Course Outlines
Vert.x is a library for building reactive applications.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Vert.x to create an asynchronous, event-based web application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand and use the different components (core, web, client, etc.) in the Vert.x stack.
- Use Vert.x to create network utilities, HTTP/REST microservices, high volume event processing, back-end message-bus applications, etc.
- Execute an app that can handle high concurrency using minimal kernel threads.
- Unit test asynchronous code with Vert.x-Unit.
- Deploy and scale an app with minimal hardware.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Upcoming Eclipse Vert.x Courses
Islamabad - Classroom
Lahore - Classroom
Karachi - Classroom
Weekend Vert.x courses, Evening Eclipse Vert.x training, Vert.x boot camp, Eclipse Vert.x instructor-led, Weekend Vert.x training, Evening Eclipse Vert.x courses, Eclipse Vert.x coaching, Eclipse Vert.x instructor, Eclipse Vert.x trainer, Eclipse Vert.x training courses, Eclipse Vert.x classes, Eclipse Vert.x on-site, Eclipse Vert.x private courses, Vert.x one on one training