Local, instructor-led live Rancher training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to deploy and manage a Rancher container management system.
Rancher training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Rancher trainings in Pakistan can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Rancher Course Outlines
Rancher is an open source platform for managing Kubernetes on any infrastructure.
This instructor-led, live course provides participants with an overview of Rancher and demonstrates through hands-on practice how to deploy and manage a Kubernetes cluster with Rancher.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Rancher.
- Launch a Kubernetes cluster using RKE (Rancher Kubernetes Engine).
- Manage multiple cloud Kubernetes clusters while avoiding vendor lock-in.
- Manage Kubernetes clusters using their operating system and container engine of choice.
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, heavy hands-on practice
Upcoming Rancher Courses
Islamabad - Classroom
Lahore - Classroom
Weekend Rancher courses, Evening Rancher training, Rancher boot camp, Rancher instructor-led, Weekend Rancher training, Evening Rancher courses, Rancher coaching, Rancher instructor, Rancher trainer, Rancher training courses, Rancher classes, Rancher on-site, Rancher private courses, Rancher one on one training