Online or onsite, instructor-led live Blender training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to create 3D applications, models, visual effects, and more.
Blender training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Blender trainings in Pakistan can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Blender Course Outlines in Pakistan
- Understand the principles and core concepts of 3D modeling.
- Explore a variety of modes and tools for modeling and editing 3D meshes.
- Learn how to create animations and visual effects with Blender.
- Add curves, surfaces, metaballs, and hair particles to simulate realistic 3D motions.
- Use the tools for UV mapping/unwrapping, sculpting, and painting 3D models.
- Export 3D models and assets to a game engine, 3D printer, or other software.
- Build interface elements such as menus.
- Manage Blender with Python code.
- Write scripts for auto-running processes.
- Explore and understand the bpy library.