Online or onsite, instructor-led live Apache Karaf training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice how to use Apache Karaf for deploying containerized applications.
Apache Karaf training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Apache Karaf training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Pakistan or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Pakistan.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Clarity of messages, examples based on self experience; Availability
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Course: Building OSGi Applications with Apache Karaf
Apache Karaf Course Outlines in Pakistan
- Install and configure Apache Karaf
- Understand the essential features of the OSGi runtime environment
- Develop a containerized application using the Apache Karaf run time environment
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.